Wednesday, May 26, 2010

baby ipod playlist

So, kiddie music today is pretty darn good (we love some recess monkeys!) but I wanted baby to get used to MY music too - so I didn't go insane with "Itsy Bitsy Spider". We played these songs to my belly, in labor and recovery. Baby still sleeps to them every night....enjoy the list!

I've Been Delivered - Wallflowers
First Day of My Life - Bright Eyes
Only Living Boy in New York - Simon & Garfunkel
School Days – White Stripes
Oh Very Young - Cat Stevens
Good Night My Angel - Billy Joel
Cry Baby Cry - The Beatles
Sleepwalker (acoustic) - Wallflowers
Baby Bird - Wallflowers
Beautiful Boy - John Lennon
Don’t Wanna Cry - Pete Yorn
Forever Young (acoustic) - Bob Dylan
Blackbird – Beatles
Orange Sky – Alexi Murdoch
Blue - Lucinda Williams
California Stars - Wilco
Baby It's You - The Beatles
September in Seattle - Shawn Mullins
Lay Me Down - The Frames
When the Stars go Blue - Ryan Adams
Be My Baby - Leslie Mendelson
Knocked Up - Kings of Leon
Littlest Birds - Be Good Tanyas
Mama You Been on My Mind - Bob Dylan
Stars - The Weepies
Daughter - Loudon Wainwright III
Mother Nature's Son - The Beatles
Born for Me - Paul Westerberg
Winding Wheel - Ryan Adams
Goodnight - Leslie Mendelson
Brand New Sun - Grandaddy
Get Some Sleep - Big Runga
Wishful Thinking - The Ditty Bops
Daddy Sang Bass - Johnny Cash
Get Up 'N' Go - The Ditty Bops
Crystal Blue Persuasion - Tommy James and The Shondells
A Child's Claim to Fame - Buffalo Springfield
Daughters Of The SoHo Riots - The National
Hewlett's Daughter - Grandaddy
Birches (poem) - as read by Robert Frost
In the Morning of the Magicians - The Flaming Lips
Yours Truly - Jason Lytle
Sleep The Clock Around Lyrics - Belle And Sebastian
Touch Me I'm Going To Scream - My Morning Jacket
Nature Anthem - Grandaddy
What a Wonderful World - Louis Armstrong
Super Trooper - ABBA
We Have Cause To Be Uneasy - Wild Sweet Orange
Now They'll Sleep - Belly

No comments:

Post a Comment