Aside from these Ongoing Thursday events...
White Center Food Bank PB&J Sandwiches
When: Fri, Oct 8, 2010, 4–5 pm
Where: Various (RSVP for location near you)
We are making sandwiches for a "Heroes for the Homeless" community outreach. Please bring a loaf of bread or a jar of peanut butter or jelly. We will provide gloves and spreaders. A great activity for older kids, but lots of fun for the young ones, too!
* Kids Discovery Museum is FREE 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. first Thursdays.
* Experience Music Project and Science Fiction Museum are FREE 5 to 8 p.m. first Thursdays.
* The Museum of Flight is FREE 5 to 9 p.m. first Thursdays.
Special programs and family activities from local astronomy clubs include looking through telescopes and visiting a portable planetarium.
* Museum of History and Industry is FREE 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. first Thursdays.
Fire Prevention Event 10am – 1pm. Talk with firefighters, arson dog demonstrations, firefighter storytimes, fire safety activities for kids and more.
* Seattle Art Museum is FREE 10 a.m. to 9 p.m. first Thursdays (fee for special exhibits).
* Seattle Asian Art Museum is FREE 10 a.m. to 9 p.m. first Thursdays.
* Wing Luke Museum is FREE 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. first Thursdays and third Saturdays.
Screening of animated film Miyori in the Sacred Forest (Miyori no Mori) @ 2pm
* The Burke Museum is FREE 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. first Thursdays.
* The Northwest African American Museum 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. first and second Thursdays.
* Henry Art Museum is FREE 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. first Thursdays, always for high school and college students with I.D., ages 13 and younger.