BabyLegs is an industry leader in creating fashionable and functional leg and arm warmers for children and babies. Please visit www.babylegs.com for more information.
Summary of shoot
We are looking for children/infant models both boys and girls, ages 6mo to 4 years old, for an upcoming photo shoot on Monday, October 11, 2010 from 10:00am-2:00pm The models will need to be available for the actual photo shoot which will take place on Monday, October 18, 2010 from 8am-5pm. The photo shoot will take place in the Seattle area (see below for details).
* In between shots and changes you will be expected to wait on location
* The models will need to be available for the entire day of the shoot.
* Snacks will be available throughout the day.
* You will be required to be present with your child.
* You will need to provide your own transportation to and from the photo shoot site.
What we are looking for:
* Engaging and outgoing children are appreciated.
* If your child is uncomfortable in social situations, this may not be the right activity for them. We strongly advise you to consider your child’s comfort level before applying.
* A diverse pool of applicants is desired.
* Boys and girls ages 6 months to 6 years.
* Adult Males Mid 20’s to Mid 30’s, athletic physique.
* Adult Females Mid 20’s to Mid 30’s, good physique.
How to Apply:
* Casting will be held at Georgetown Studios http://www.georgetownstudios.com/ in Seattle, Washington. This is an open casting call so please just show up between the hours of 10am and 2pm.
* Studio Address: 5890 Airport Way S., Seattle, WA 98108
*For Children: All professional photos from the shoot for your portfolio in digital form as well as 3 printed 8x10” photos of your best shots. Plus a $50 BabyLegs gift certificate.
*For Adults: $125.00 plus all professional photos from the shoot for your portfolio in digital form as well as 3 printed 8x10” photos of your best shots.
Individuals selected will be notified. Due to the number of applicants expected, we will not be able to respond to everyone’s application.
Please do not call.