Getting Kids to Listen Without Nagging, Reminding or Yelling
If you missed our free webinar by Positive Parenting Solutions last week titled Getting Kids to Listen without Nagging, Reminding or Yelling, you’re in luck. We had technical difficulties and rescheduled the webinar for not one, but two different times to meet everyone’s needs.
Please consider joining us Tuesday, Aug. 24 from 1-2 p.m. Pacific (4-5 p.m. Eastern) or Wednesday, Aug. 25 from 6-7 p.m. Pacific (9-10 p.m. Eastern).
Who Should Attend: Parents of children ages 2-16 who want to reduce parenting stress and learn concrete solutions to correct misbehavior without nagging, reminding or yelling.
What You’ll Learn: Amy McCready, Founder of Positive Parenting Solutions will present a strategy-packed, interactive, live online webinar designed to teach you…
* why children really misbehave what you may be doing to make it worse!
* why parents resort to nagging, reminding and eventually yelling
* the formula for correcting misbehavior…permanently
* the critical difference between punishment and consequences
* the 5 “must haves” for an effective consequence
* new resources to reduce parenting stress and feel more confident for any parenting challenge.