Thursday, March 24, 2011

Challenge: Trader Joe's in 5 ingredients or less!

Any recipe that goes past 5 ingredients tends to make my eyes blur. I usually mumble "too complicated" and go back to an old stand-by. While I enjoy cooking - I do not enjoy minute details, measurements, having to spend $ on lots of special ingredients or having to hit several stores to find them all!

Lately I find myself hitting one store more than all the others: Trader Joe's. Their pre-packaged foods are handy and great...BUT...we're also trying to eat a little more healthy too. So I found myself adjusting old standby recipes to fit their goods. Or, coming up with new recipes from new finds.

I've added all the ones I can think of here....
Traders Joe's: 5 Ingredients or Less
(also clickable on the RECIPE BOOK LINK to the right side of the blog here ---->)

Reader Challenge: ADD YOUR OWN 5-INGREDIENT OR LESS TRADER JOE'S FAMILY RECIPE!!

...and, go!

No comments:

Post a Comment